LUCKY DRAW RAFFLE
And the winners are
1st Prize - Tony Dean
Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi 9.7-inch (Value $469)
2nd Prize - Sonia Drover
2 Nights' Accommodation at The Old Schoolhouse Milton (Value $400)
This prize is a voucher to the value of $400.00 to be redeemed at The Old Schoolhouse Milton, this prize is non-transferrable.
3rd Prize - Jenny Coulston
$200 Eckersley's Art & Craft Gift Card
Prize may be redeemed in-store and online at Eckersley's Art Supplies. Note: Eckersley's Gift Card conditions apply to this prize.
4th Prize - Cherie Byrne
Dinner for Two at St Isadore's at Milton (Value $200)
Voucher to the value of $200.00 to be redeemed at St Isadore's Restaurant at Milton, this prize is non-transferrable.
5th Prize - Lisa Patterson
$50 Harbour Bookshop Ulladulla Gift Voucher
Voucher to the value of $50.00 to be redeemed at Harbour Bookshop Ulladulla, this prize is non-transferrable.
6th Prize - Marcus Eichhorn
$50 Rip Curl Ulladulla Gift Voucher
Voucher to the value of $50.00 to be redeemed at Rip Curl Ulladulla, this prize is non-transferrable.
Escape ARTfest Lucky Draw Raffle Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. These terms and conditions form the guidelines for entry into the Escape ARTfest raffle 2018.
2. Entrants must complete the Escape ARTfest Raffle Ticket with their full details as requested on the raffle ticket.
3. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Complete entries will include a first and last name, a full address and email address.
4. Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
5. Raffle ticket sales will commence on 25th August 2018 at 6:00pm and conclude on 7th October 2018 at 6:00pm local time.
6. Entrants need not be present to win.
7. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
8. The draw for the winners will take place on 9th October 2018 at 6:30pm.
9. In the draw for the winners, the major prize will be drawn first and the other prizes drawn in descending order of the prize number and value.
10. Escape ARTfest reserves the right to request winners to submit their ticket stub as proof of identity and purchase. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Escape ARTfest.
11. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
12. If for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of Escape ARTfest, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, Escape ARTfest reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle, subject to any direction given under NSW permit regulations.
13. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; Escape ARTfest may in its absolute discretion cancel the raffle and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
14. Escape ARTfest committee members and their immediate families are ineligible to purchase raffle tickets.
15. All winners will be notified by phone or email within 2 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner's details will be published on Escape ARTfest’s website and Social Media platforms on 11th October 2018. A list of all prizes and winners will be displayed at http://www.escapeartfest.com.au/lucky-draw-raffle
16. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
17. Escape ARTfest shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Escape ARTfest and its agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit, except for any responsibility which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The prizes will be delivered to the winners within twenty-eight days after the winners are drawn. Escape ARTfest will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes.
20. If any prizes remain unclaimed for 1 year, Escape ARTfest will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
21. All entries become the property of Escape ARTfest. Escape ARTfest may use entrant information to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to Escape ARTfest. A request to access, update or correct any
information should be directed to Escape ARTfest at the email address shown below.
22. Prizes and values are as follows: 1st prize – Apple IPad, valued at $469; 2nd prize – 2 nights accommodation at The Old Schoolhouse Milton, valued at $400; 3rd prize – $200 Ekersley’s ART and Craft Gift Voucher; 4th prize – $200 Gift Voucher at St Isadore’s Restaurant in Milton, NSW; 5th prize – $50 Gift Voucher for Harbour Bookshop Ulladulla, 6th prize – $50 Gift Voucher for Rip Curl Ulladulla.
23. The Old Schoolhouse Milton. All accommodation requests are subject to availability.
24. All vouchers must be used by 9th October 2019. Vouchers are no longer valid after this date.
25. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept delivery of a prize at the time stipulated by Escape ARTfest then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
26. Escape ARTfest accept no responsibility for any kind of loss or liability suffered or incurred by any of the prize-winners in relation to the prizes or the promotion.
27.The winners release Escape ARTfest, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and volunteers, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or the promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prizes.
28. Escape ARTfest is an Incorporation in NSW 2063 (ABN 91815870455).